A rugged, dependable, accurate, low-cost thermometer that is a perfect fit for all varieties of temperature measurements.
Whether you are checking fresh produce in a cold storage warehouse or meat, seafood and poultry in the kitchen, the QA thermometer does the job. It's accurate enough for use in the lab and rugged enough for the harsh environments in the field. A reduced tip probe provides lighting fast response times with a precision that is rarely seen in a pocket thermometer. The QA thermometer also has a special calibration feature that lets you adjust the temperature at any point, not just 0°F / 32°F, which helps ensure accuracy across the entire range. You won't find this many features packed into a thermometer at this price anywhere else!
- Large, easy-to-read LCD
- Data hold and Min-Max memory
- Auto shut off after 10 minutes to conserve battery life
- Field calibratable at any temperature - complies with HACCP requirements
- ºF / ºC switchable
- Waterproof (IP56)
- One year warranty
- Range: -40°C to 230°C (-40°F to 450°F)
- Accuracy: ± 0.5°C from 0°F to 176°F / ± 1.0°C otherwise
- Resolution: 0.1°F up to 200°F / 1°F otherwise
- Response Time: 5 seconds or less
- Dimensions: 17.8 cm x 2.5 x 1.5
- Probe: 7 cm x 1.7 mm diameter
- Power: One LR44 (1.5V) battery (included)