Provides an easy to use and accurate platform to perform firmness tests with any of our handheld penetrometers. Gives smooth movement and precise alignment with a rugged rack and pinion lever elevating mechanism traveling on two guideposts with tight fitting bushings. The penetrometers simply screw onto a mounting plate that easily attaches to the elevating mechanism.
Features & Specs
- Large 25 cm x 25 cm Anodized Aluminum platform; 15 cm x 25 cm work area
- Steel rack and pinion elevating mechanism
- Steel guide posts with Teflon coated bushings
- Generous 20 cm vertical gauge travel; 7.5 cm clearance from guide posts
- Maximum vertical clearance is approximately 20 cm
- Weight: 3.63 kg. Dimensions: 30.5 cm H x 25 W x 25 D